ActMask EMF2PDF SDK is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-18. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Help you develop own software based on ActMask EMF2PDF SDK, 4 steps to convert EMF files (Enhanced-Format Metafiles) to PDF format with options you specified. Professional quality, 40/128 bits encryption, easy to use. For more details about EMF2PDF or PDF/Image/EMF/SPL Virtual Printer SDK, please see http://www.all2pdf.com
1. Easy to use, 4 steps to convert EMF files to professional-quality searchable PDF format.
2. Provide conversion progress.
3. Create you own PDF Document Description (Title, Author, Subject, Keywords ...).
4. 40 / 128 bits PDF encryption (security) support.
5. PDF Version 1.2 - 1.5 support.
6. PDF Document Restriction (Permission) support.
7. PDF Document Owner Password and Reader Password support.
8. PDF Optimization options support.
9. PDF content, resolution and image compression support.
10. Font embedding support.
11. Font subset embedding for Unicode character support.
12. More clear font.
ActMask EMF2PDF SDK (version 3.035) has a file size of 2.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 68 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.